Wednesday, October 6, 2010

my first entry

a little info regarding this blog...

i've been wanting to do one for a while now and i had about a million ideas running through my head as to what the content would be. after much consideration, i decided it would HAVE to be about food. being a vegetarian of 16 years i have a little bit of experience being creative with meals. also having recently obtained a vegan husband, AND being the primary chef of the house, i'm challenged daily in coming up with new recipes.

i thought this might help shed a little light on the lives of herbivores too. being constantly barraged with questions like, "so what in the world do you guys eat anyway?", this will take all the guesswork out of it. it might also save me a few sighs and a roll of the eyes when asked the same question eighteen times in one week.

now don't get me wrong...i'm not a preachy vegetarian. i think those of you who know me would agree to that. i tend to keep my mouth shut on the matter unless people seem legitimately interested. this whole thing is just for fun and maybe i'll be able to recruit a few of you to one meat free meal a week.


so please stay tuned folks and tell me what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...