Friday, October 8, 2010

mind over batter

not only have i started my own blog, i've decided to start it off with a goal. my goal is to bake something every day for one year. yes, 365 days of baked goods. am i crazy? not really sure yet. so far, my thoughts are that it will be fun. more than likely i will be thinking the total opposite in a few months.

will i be making everything from scratch? i can guarantee you a resounding "hell no!". coming home from an eight hour retail shift during the holidays, fighting off the flu or the occasional weekend trips to philadelphia...i ain't makin' no three layer red velvet cake. i will cheat every now and then, using store bought mixes (i'll try to at least doctor them up somehow) or making bread in my bread machine. i hope you don't think too badly of me.

anyways, lets get this show on the road...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...